Songkhla bike showroom catches on fireplace, no injuries reported

A bike showroom, N.A. Minibike Company, caught on fireplace in the southern Thai province of Songkhla early this morning, around 7am. Police say no one was injured as a outcome of the fireplace.
7 hearth vans were despatched from the Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality to sort out the fireplace at the N.A. Minibike Company on Supasan Rangsan road. It took firefighters about half-hour to put out the fireplace. 3 individuals who were caught on the second floor of the constructing, the shop’s owner, his son and daughter, plus four canine have been rescued. The firefighters used ladders to get them out of the constructing, bringing the rescued individuals via the front windows. None of the people or animals sustained any injuries. None of the bikes on display had been damaged, both.
Economical are currently investigating to determine the trigger of the fire.
For Bootleg on Personal Accident Insurance, CLICK HERE..

Leave a Comment